Skip to main navigation.

Add, Change or Disconnect Service

New Memberships

You will need to stop into the Lyon Rural Electric Cooperative office to fill out membership papers. We require a copy of your driver's license at that time. Please be sure to bring a valid/current drivers license with you.

Address Changes/Corrections

If there is an error on any correspondence(s) you receive from the Cooperative please let us know the corrections that need to be made and to which correspondence(s) you need the correction made to.

Credit Reference Request

If you need to provide a credit reference to Lyon Rural Electric Cooperative, please use the form below.

Member Move Notification

If you will be moving and will need to have your current electric service changed to another person you need to notify us 30 days in advance. You, the member remain responsible for the usage on this account until you either notify us requesting that electrical service be shut off or a new tenant/landowner becomes responsible for the electric service provided on the account. Please call or stop by our office to complete the paperwork for member moves.

Service Removal

If you are looking to remove electric service completely at any location currently owned by you then you will need to fill out and mail in the following form. Please note that this completely removes electric services to the location and if the member decides to put in a new electrical service in the future it will be done at the members expense.

The forms on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. Go to to download the free plug-in.